The Globalink Network is pleased to announce that we are collaborating with Drewry and helping to bring their confidential freight rate benchmarking service to our members.
Drewry Forwarder Benchmarking Club has been designed to meet the specific needs of freight forwarders and non-vessel operating common carriers (NVOCCs) and provides members with the opportunity to confidentially benchmark their ocean carrier buy rates against their peers.
Membership benefits and privileges
· Benchmark carrier buy rates against your peers and gain the ability to negotiate lower rates with confidence
· Identify the margin opportunity between your carrier buy-rates and BCO sell rates
· Use independent benchmark data to demonstrate the competitiveness of your rates with customers and prospects
· Complimentary access to World Container Index, an online service providing weekly benchmarks for 8 key head- and backhaul port pairs between China, the United States and Europe to keep finger on the pulse of the dry spot markets
· Discretionary access to spot market container freight rate intelligence and market assessments - Drewry Container Freight Rate Insight (online service)
· Access to Drewry’s freight rate benchmarking and forecasting consultancy team
Membership to Drewry’s Forwarder Benchmarking Club is FREE to qualifying forwarders and NVOCCs. Click here for further information on the eligibility rules and to sign up to the service, or contact Drewry at email@example.com
Drewry Forwarder Benchmarking Club: Key Coverage Statistics
· 90 Countries
· 300 Ports
· 4,000 port pairs
· $8.5bn + annual freight spend
More info at: https://www.drewry.co.uk/forwarder-benchmarking-club